We are searching for Teachers who comply with the following requirements:
- Native or near-native command of English.
- International Certificates in EFL, highly desirable (Cambridge/Michigan).
- Commitment; excellent organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills; as well as competencies for teamwork and leadership.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Availability to work all day in our on-site and online classes weekdays and weekends, starting on November 27th, (Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 6:15 pm)
Foreign applicants must have a valid Peruvian work visa and be legally related to a Peruvian Citizen (spouse, parent, or child).
We offer new teachers:
- Official contract and remuneration through payroll.
- An attractive income, which can be increased on extra degrees and certifications.
- Fringe benefits: 14 salaries a year, vacations paid, EPS, etc.
- Permanent training.
- Opportunities for professional growth in the field of ELT.
- Excellent work environment.