- Performance is monitored by your tutor.
- Videoconference classes that allow effective interaction between teacher and students, facilitating your learning experience. That is why your goals never stop!
- Interactive Study material in Canvas Platform.
- You can pick frequency and schedule that suit you best from the ones offered
- Having met a 75% minimum attendance each module, you may be able to virtually request, a participation certificate. Conditions and fee are applied.
|Number of modules per level
- Modules can be followed with no specific order.
- Availability depends on class programming and might be subject to modifications and/ or cancellations.
|Duration per module
|Cost per module
|Interdaily (Mon- Wed)
|S/ 250.00 (Interactive material access included)
|Interdaily (Tue- Thu)
* A 45- minute pedagogical hour.
You can view starting and final class dates in our academic calendar following this link:
Prices are just referential and can be modified anytime
If you are a student that belongs to our Spanish for foreigners Course:
- In order to join our Conversational Spanish Course Basic level, you must have a Basic 5 level or more.
- In order to join our Conversational Spanish Course Intermediate level, you must have an Intermediate 5 level or more.
- In order to join our Conversational Spanish Course Advanced level, you must have an Intermediate 8 level or more.
You should register through Extranet Idiomas and pick the course you are interested in taking (room and branch are just referential).
New Students or former students with no current classification
If you have some Spanish knowledge, or if you have studied with us and want to retake this wonderful learning adventure, but your classification has expired, you must have our virtual classification exam to validate that you fulfill the minimum requirement to join the course.
Interactive study material:
Due to the fact that the study material cost is included, this will be given to you on the 1st day of class by your own teacher.
Access to class
Once you have registered, to connect and access to class in the schedule and frequency you chose, from the very first day of class you must enter Extranet Idiomas and there, right in the option “Acceso a clases” will you find the link to Zoom platform session.